Yaffa Zhav has been mastering the artistic technique essential for natural Permanent Makeup for over 25 Years. That tired washed-out look you see in the mirror each morning can now be a thing of the past.
Micro-pigmentation otherwise known as Permanent Makeup, can restore the colour in your face making you look younger and feel fresh and revived naturally. As we age we lose the pigment in our skin. This treatment is gentle and uses vegetable dye to replace the colour you have lost.
Micro-pigmentation can give you that natural make-up look 24 hours a day. It’s perfect for eyebrows, lip-line and upper and lower eyeliner, and can last for up to five years.
We all know how busy and fast paced life can get and time is the one thing we cannot buy back. You may have your hands full with your family, kids, work and social life as well as having to fit in the daily morning makeup routine. This is where permanent makeup can play a huge role in being the ultimate time saver for those with a busy lifestyle. Picture in your head your daily makeup routine from start to finish and how long it takes you.
By investing in the procedure, you could potentially be saving big money! Not only are you saving your time, but you can save your money on what you would spend on the cosmetic product.
All permanent makeup procedures are carried out by fully qualified and licensed professionals. They obtain these qualifications to maintain the highest level of infection control management as all permanent makeup processes that fall under the category of an open skin procedure.
A lot of people love getting these procedures as it not only saves them time and accuracy but allows them to feel as natural as possible. Yes the tattoo is not your natural brow BUT they look natural, and they feel natural. You can swim through the summer, sweat and exercise your but off without having to stress about how your makeup looks!
ALSO PERFECT FOR:
- Restore colour from loss of pigmentation from ageing
- Wear contact lenses
- Ideal if prone to allergies or have sensitive skin
- Have vision problems that affect makeup application, experience difficulty with their close-up vision when applying makeup.
- Have dexterity problems or arthritis making application of cosmetics difficult
- Avoid nasty breakouts from using old makeup
- Have sustained burns, scars, or vitiligo
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their lip line or eyebrows
- Lead an active lifestyle, where sweat will have the makeup run or smear
- Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism, or chemotherapy treatments, or other conditions
- Have a cleft lip, pale lips, wrinkles around the mouth or desire fuller-looking lips.
- Have oily skin or dry skin that make makeup application difficult
A picture of our beautiful client after having permanent makeup treatment in Adelaide: